Friday, October 3, 2008

I received
for the 2008-2009 season today. It was a great reminder for me. I haven't been over there for a while, but I am going to make it a point to make it over there for an Evensong this season. Bethesda is a wonderful blessing to our community.

The truth is that they type and especially the quality of music that Bethesda provides its congregation and community has all but disappeared. It isn't a good or bad thing. It just is.

But at Bethesda, because of their resources and talents, it will remain protected for years to come. I have never been to a program there that I came away without having worshipped. If you are in the area, I would encourage you to try something different and experience a different type of worship filled with pipe organ and beautifully trained and competently directed voices in a beautiful space.

No comments: